Thursday, November 10, 2011

What you think?!?

Okay, so the wait is over. The blog is up and ready. I still have a few adjustments to make BUT, this is what you get for now. People have asked me for months to start a blog. After much thought, I finally decided to stop running from the task. Gosh, I didnt realize it would be such a hassle trying to create a logo and come up with a name. Everyone that knows me is well aware that I cant stop something once Ive started. I was up all night playing on the computer trying to design a butterfly with an afro....Ummm, Lawd have mercy on my soul, it was not EASY at all. But I completed it to my likings, and now Im SATISFIED with the final look(for now)!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great website! Continue to let your wings spread and fly:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl! Showing your page some love. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete