Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Making it work, at least for now!!

After being in bed sick for the last few days, I gained a new appreciation for mini twist and hair scarves. I haven't had energy to touch a strand on my head. Everyone knows how I am about protective styling, inpatient! Since being natural, Ive found a love for big hair. With the majority of options available for protective styling, the hair is in a more calm manner!

Last week I decided to give mini twist another swing... It took about 3.5 hrs total to do the whole head (thats with a few breaks here and there). I must admit, these twist are super convenient. Im growing to like them more and more each day. Even looking forward to trying various styles with them. Since I'm still not feeling well, I'm rocking a scarf for now. Ill post more pics when I style the twist up!!

Also, due to doctors orders, I wont be working out this week! Hopefully next week, Ill be back at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment