Thursday, February 9, 2012

Still protecting...What what?!?

So Ive been MIA for a little over a month. Yeah studying!!And celebrating my 26th birthday!! Im glad to say my test will be SOOON..Im ready to get it over so that I can continue with life. But in other news..I just wanted to let everyone know that Im STILL rocking protective styles!!! Yeah I know, that kinda BIG for me. So far Ive only wore my hair out twice in 2012. After doing the video on my bun style, I finally accepted the fact that I have some heat damage :( Im not sure exactly when my strands became damage but the last time I applied heat(blow dryer) was in Nov 2011. However, this has motivated me to keep my hair in protective styles. I refuse to start over so Ive been doing other things that seem to be working. I'll write more about that at a later time. Hope all is well!! Talk to you soon!!

~Nappibutterfli~

1 comment: