Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Its crunch time!!!

Holiday time equals crunch time. I'm sure some would disagree! Having a regular fitness regimen is important. However, during the months of Nov & Dec.... Its really vital. There are tons of holiday parties, work festivities, family gathering, etc. that offer glorious amounts of food. Also those that typically workout, easily become lazy, possibly due to weather changing, vacations and a host of other reasons. Cold weather tends to send us in habitat mode. I've noticed my best days in the gym are the days I prefer to stay home.
Individually we have to come up with a plan that's going to help us maintain a healthy body. I plan to increase my workout to 5-6 days. Eat in moderation at events by limiting my portion sizes. Continue drinking plenty of water verses sweet tea, sodas, & alcoholic beverages. Remember things are only hard as YOU make it. Choose YOUR hard. What are your holiday/winter plans for staying fit?!?

2 comments:

  1. You read my mind. Nov/Dec is birthday time in my family. I have upped my work out in anticipation of what I know will happen in December.

    ReplyDelete